Are you in the dilemma of buying the best refrigerators in India? So don’t worry about it, here we are to lead you a path which will help you in buying the best refrigerator.
A refrigerator is one of the essential requirements for every kitchen whether it is modular or traditional. The refrigerator keeps the fruits, vegetables, and other food items fresh by maintaining the proper temperature. This kitchen appliance is used all around the year. Moreover, it is used in many other places like shops, offices and even professional spaces.
Refrigerators are used mostly in summer seasons as who doesn’t like a glass of chilled water in summer days. It also helps with the storage of ice creams and desserts that enhance in maintaining the taste and keeping it frosty.
The key thing is to have a piece of proper knowledge about the product which you are going to purchase. As you know there are a plethora of refrigerators brands in India, so it becomes quite confusing to choose the best refrigerator as every company considers its product as the best one. Nobody has got time to stand with and choose the best refrigerators because you got other stuff to do.
You just sit back and relax while twiddling your thumbs and go on with the article that will narrow down your choices in opting for the best amongst best. Here is the list of top best refrigerators in India so you can choose the best refrigerator according to your needs and conditions.
Here are your Best Refrigerators in India
1. LG 260 Litre 4 Star Double Door Refrigerator
LG Company is a well-known brand in India as this company makes several electrical appliances that are available in nearly every Indian household. The main reason to place this refrigerator at the top is its Smart Inverter Technology that maintains the temperature according to the items kept inside of it and the conditions outside.
This technology makes it an energy-efficient model. The refrigerator is one of the least noises making model. It is the most energy-efficient double door model with over 4-star ratings.
The refrigerator can operate without a stabilizer and can handle the fluctuations of voltage around 100 to 300 volts. It contains an anti-bacterial gasket that protects the food by coming contact with any bacteria inside of the refrigerator. It comes with 3 shelves units that are made up of high quality toughened glass material.
This model is available in a smooth stainless steel colour along with a lock support feature that makes it attractive. It is suitable for a small family of about 5 to 6 members with a capacity of 260 litres. It has 2 litres bottle storage on the racks of its door.
- The Auto Smart Connect technology helps in performing consistently even on power cuts by consuming power equal to 2 CFL bulbs.
- The Humidity Controller maintains the humidity inside of refrigerators and helps in faster cooling.
- This comes with Multiple Airflow Cooling vents that circulate air in each corner of this refrigerator and maintain the equal temperature in each part.
- This model is featured with LG Smart diagnosis that will help in finding out any fault in the refrigerator.
- It is equipped with Moist Balance Crisper that maintains suitable moisture levels inside the vegetable box that keeps vegetables and fruits fresh for a longer duration.
Warranty – This product comes up with a warranty of 1 year and 10 years on the inverter compressor motor.
2. Samsung 253 Litre Double Door Refrigerator
Samsung is a Korean brand and has developed its image in the eyes of Indian customers in the field of kitchen appliances. LG and Samsung kitchen products compete with each other because of their similar and high-class performance. It becomes tough to choose among these two models with their same features.
This model of Samsung also has an Inverter Compressor Motor that makes it energy efficient without making any noise. The model has got an energy rating of 3 stars. The capacity of this model is suitable for a small family with around 3 to 4 members.
This refrigerator comes with an in-built stabilizer that doesn’t require any external stabilizer that can easily control the fluctuations of nearly 100 to 300 volts. The shelves of this glass are made up of tough tempered glass that can handle heavyweights. The elegant design of this model along with a digital display adds a dashing look in this refrigerator.
The Auto Defrost function of this product prevents ice building in the freezer. Another unique technology of this fridge is that it has a Cool Pack/Cool Wall that helps in keeping the food items chilled after the cut off for up to 12 hours that protects the food from spoiling. The LED lighting of this refrigerator provides lighting to each corner of the fridge to have a better view inside of it.
- This model has Digital Display and Control that enables in changing the cooling settings and modes of the fridge.
- Power Cool Technology quickly chills the food items and drinks in less time.
- It has Multiple Airflow Vents inside of it that ensure the free circulation of cold air inside the appliance.
- It contains a Door Alarm feature that alerts you when it is left open for more than 2 minutes.
- The Moist Fresh Zone controls the air circulation to maintain the humidity inside of the refrigerator.
Warranty – The product comes with a warranty of 1 year and 10 year warranty on the Inverter Compressor Motor.
3. Whirlpool 245 Litre Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Whirlpool is an American brand that is famous worldwide. This company is amongst the popular brands in India for its durable performance and budget-friendly rates. The capacity of this model is 245 liters that makes it suitable for a small family for around 2 to 4 members.
This model comes up with a Honey Comb Design that keeps the moisture balance in the fridge to sustain the freshness of the vegetables and food items inside of it.
It contains Chilling Gel technology that helps in retaining the cool air inside of the freezer even after the power cut off. The galaxy steel color of this refrigerator makes it catchy and attractive that adds value to your kitchen.
Active Deo keeps the refrigerator odor-free and fresh. The toughened glass shelves in this fridge offer you to store some heavyweights on it. To maintain the freshness of fruits and vegetables as garden-fresh, it contains a Freshonizer that reduces the oxidation and helps in staying items fresh for a longer duration.
- The Micro block technology prevents germs and bacteria from attacking the vegetables and food items.
- Moisture control system balances the air inside the fridge according to the temperature conditions outside.
- This product comes with Deep Sense technology that provides a consistent circular flow of air providing appropriate conditions to keep food fresh as new.
- It has Ice Twister that dispenses the ice cubes in the ice collector by just making a twist.
- The Flexi Vents feature is capable of cooling items up to 40 % faster in summer times so that you don’t have to wait for chilled water.
Warranty – The product has a warranty of 1 year on product and 10 years on compressor.
4. Haier 320 litre Double Door Refrigerator
Firstly, this Chinese company is famous for its refrigerators as it makes budget-friendly refrigerators with all the modern and essential features in it. Moreover, the design of this model makes it stand out of the box with its freezer at the bottom section. It is a frost-free refrigerator that comes up with Auto Defrost technology therefore, it prevents unwanted ice build-up.
This model has a capacity of 320 liters that makes it suitable for a big family of around 6 or more members consequently. However, it contains two times larger vegetable box that helps in storing a large number of vegetables in it.
Most importantly, the in-built stabilizer in this fridge makes it handle the power fluctuations of around 135 to 290 volts. To clarify, it only takes only one hour to form ice cubes with its 1-hour icing technology. The design of this model is sleek with a shade of moon silver that lavishes your kitchen consequently.
The fridge contains toughened glass material shelves that can retain a good amount of weight. Moreover, the 360 degree of cooling technology circulates cool air in all the directions inside the refrigerator.
- Bottom Freezer of this model reduces the bending of a person around 90% that may be helpful for people with weak bones consequently.
- The Power Cut Backup enables the refrigerator to hold up the coolness for around 10 hours after the cut-off.
- It has Twin Inverter technology that ensures that the compressor and fan can run on a different speed according to the items in it subsequently.
- The PUF insulation feature helps in staying the food fresh by retaining the fresh air inside with the help of thicker PUF (Polyurethane Rigid Foam).
- The big freezer compartment has a capacity of 86 litres that is fair enough to keep meat, desserts, ice creams and other items.
Warranty – This product comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the compressor.
5. Samsung 275 Litres Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator
Firstly, This model of Samsung is quite similar to the above mentioned Samsung refrigerator. This is a frost-free refrigerator that has Auto Defrost feature which automatically defrosts the in-built ice therefore, prevents in ice build-up. Digital Inverter compressor helps in saving energy and not producing much noise consequently.
The channels in these refrigerators enable the fresh air to flow in all the corners of the refrigerator and keep the food items fresh for a longer time consequently. Moreover, it is appropriate for a family of around 4 to 5 members with a capacity of 275 liters. This product has got 3 stars in power consumption.
The stabilizer free system can handle the fluctuations of around 100 to 300 volts so you don’t have to worry about the stabilizer issue. It maintains the moisture of the refrigerator by its Moist Control function. Moreover, this new range of models comes with a stylish design with a shade of silver stainless steel.
It also contains a LED light that brightens up the interiors of the fridge and makes it easy to find out the things. The interior contains toughened glass that can hold weight up to 150 kg. To sum up, it provides convenience by having easy slide shelves by which you can easily slide out the shelves and find out the food easily.
- The Convertible 3 in 1 feature provides the flexible storage, therefore, by which you can easily convert a freezer into the fridge as per requirement.
- Digital Inverter technology makes it more energy-efficient without making much noise consequently.
- It contains an Ice Twister that collects all the ice cubes in just one twist.
- Moist Fresh Zone of this fridge keeps the vegetables and fruits fresh by maintaining optimum humidity subsequently.
- It also includes Movable Ice Maker that enhances collecting the ice very easily.
Warranty – The product has a warranty of 1 year on the product and 10 years on the compressor.
Best Side-by-Side Refrigerators
6. BPL 564 Litre Side-by-Side Refrigerators
Certainly, BPL is a company that makes budget-friendly products with some basic and important features. It is a trustworthy company that is used in India for many years. This model of BPL is one of the cheapest and the best side by side refrigerator available in current time consequently.
Firstly, the pull out drawers provides the convenience that improves the storage capacity of this model. Moreover, the capacity of this side by side refrigerator is 564 liters that are suitable for a big size family that has around 7 or more members.
It also includes multiple air vents that ensure the equal distribution of cold air and keeps the food fresh all the time. Moreover, this multi-airflow system also ensures to keep the refrigerator odorless and doesn’t spoil the flavor of vegetables and food items inside of it. In the matter of looks, it is gigantic with stainless steel shade.
The cold water dispenser serves you a glass of chilled water without opening the refrigerator. In addition, the LED touch control system allows users to set and control the temperature or functions of a refrigerator from outside that helps in saving power.
- The Quick Cool technology of this refrigerator ensures the cooling system of the refrigerator. As a result, it keeps the food fresh for a longer duration.
- It also comes with a Quick Freeze function that converts water into ice cubes within a couple of minutes.
- Intelligent control with LED touch enables you to set the temperature from outside only
- The fridge operates without making any noise by its Super Silent technology.
- This model includes a Water dispenser that offers you a glass of chilled water without opening the refrigerator consequently.
Warranty – this product comes with a warranty of 1 year and 5 years for the compressor.
7. LG 687 Litre Side-by-Side Refrigerators
If you want a refrigerator that is huge in capacity and has some of the most advanced technology without considering the budget so you must go for the LG brand. This model of LG is a side by side refrigerator that is featured with one of the latest cooling and freshness technology.
This is a huge model that contains a convenient storage of food items. Although it is an expensive product it has ultra-stylish side by side doors with huge capacity. Moreover, the capacity of this model is 687 liters which are suitable for 7 or more members.
It contains multiple cooling air vents that circulate cool air into every corner of the refrigerator therefore,helps in maintaining the freshness of the food items present in the fridge. It comes with an inverter linear compressor. As a result, it saves 51% of the energy and reduces noise by 25 %.
This model is a frost-free refrigerator that is featured with the auto-defrost function that prevents unwanted ice build-up. The multi-digital sensors maintain the temperature of both internal and external for maintaining the freshness of food for a longer period.
- The Multi Digital sensors automatically respond to warm food and maintain the optimum temperature to maintain freshness.
- The Hygiene Fresh technology enables food to stay bacteria-free by anti-bacterial deodorization.
- This model includes Smart Diagnosis technology that helps in solving any problems you may have in your refrigerator quickly and correctly.
- It comes up with Smart ThinQ technology by which you can control all your home appliances from any location.
- The product contains Express Freezing feature that helps to freeze the water faster than before.
Warranty – the product comes with a warranty of 1 year and 10 years for the compressor.
8. Amazon Basics 564 L Frost Free Side-by-Side
Have you heard about Amazon Basics?? If not, then this product is provided by amazon itself with nearly half the price of the above mentioned LG model. So, if you are worried about the budgets but still want a side by side refrigerator then this model of Amazon Basics is best for you.
Above all, with its large size, it is suitable for a large size family of around 6 to 7 members with a capacity of around 564 liters. Moreover, the main thing about this refrigerator is that its left side is freezer and the right side is the regular fridge.
This refrigerator comes with energy-efficient technology that helps to save energy with an A+ energy saving rating. Therefore, this energy-efficient makes it light on the pocket. The elegant design of this refrigerator with a silver touch gives it a modern look, therefore, which makes it catchy in the modular kitchen. It contains an auto-defrost function that prevents ice build-up inside of it consequently.
It is equipped with a Water Dispenser that offers you a chilled glass of water even without opening the fridge. Moreover, the multi airflow system of this refrigerator ensures the equal amount of cooling in every part of the refrigerator that helps in retaining the freshness of the food for a longer time. The product comes with a Child Lock function, therefore, prevents some kind of mishap from the child.
- The in-built LED display helps in controlling and adjusting the temperature from outside as a result, makes the design better-looking.
- It comes with Precise Temperature control which maintains the exact temperature inside of the refrigerator.
- The Alarm feature in this model alerts you if the door left opened by mistake for more than 2 minutes.
- The Ample Storage Space comes with several shelves and pull-out drawers, therefore, adds convenience with surplus storage.
- This product is featured with Super Freeze technology that turns water into ice cubes in a couple of minutes.
Warranty – The product comes with a warranty of 1 year and 5 years on the compressor.
Best Single Door Refrigerators
9. LG 190 Liter 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This model of LG is one of the most preferred single door refrigerators in India in 2019 as it was rated by 5 starts in energy efficiency a year back but now it has lowered to 4 stars. However, a 4-star rating in the field of energy-saving is good. The refrigerator is known for its durability, energy efficiency and smooth functioning.
The Smart Inverter compressor makes it much energy efficient by adjusting the temperature according to the food present in the refrigerator, as a result, that reduces the noise made by the fridge. The capacity of this model is 190 liters that fit for the family around 3 to 4 fellows.
It is equipped with an in-built stabilizer that does not require any external stabilizer as it can handle the fluctuations of around 90 volts to 310 volts consequently. The Smart Connect technology of this refrigerator is well-suited with the home inverter in case of any power cuts.
It is loaded with toughened spill-proof glass shelves that can sustain heavy food items. This product is one of the fastest in ice-making refrigerator as it doesn’t take more than 108 minutes in concerting water into ice.
- The Anti-Bacterial gasket of this refrigerator prevents food from coming in contact with any bacteria and micro-organisms.
- This model has Moist ‘n’ Fresh feature which helps in making the moisture if the vegetables and fruits present in it.
- The Smart Inverter Compressor makes it much energy-saving and therefore, reduces the noise making of the refrigerator.
- It contains a base stand with a drawer that garnishes its looks and provides a storage facility.
- The In-built stabilizer doesn’t require any support of external stabilizer meanwhile, it can handle power fluctuations itself.
Warranty – It comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 10 years for the compressor.
10. Whirlpool 190 Liters 4-Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerators
This American brand is famous for manufacturing the budget-friendly products with some of the essential features that must be available in today’s refrigerator. This model of the whirlpool is a budget-friendly product but still consumes more energy than the above mentioned LG model.
The most unique thing that this model has is its large freezer. This refrigerator is a Direct Cool model that doesn’t have the function of auto defrosting which requires manual defrosting consequently. The capacity of this product is 190 liters therefore, are suitable for small families and bachelors.
It is rated by 3 stars in power saving field. Its spacious freezer is loaded with easy to use ice trays that enable to keep a lot of food items that require high freeze. The model is equipped with an in-built stabilizer that maintains power fluctuations of around 100 to 300 volts.
The toughened glass shelves allow you to store heavy large utensils with ease. Therefore, these shelves are adjustable in height as per requirement. This product comes with a 2 pair of leveling legs so that excess water by defrosting can be discharged without any hassle.
- The Honey Comb Locking technology helps in maintaining the moisture in the vegetables and fruits, therefore, keep them fresh for a longer duration.
- The Quick Chill Zone ensures maintaining the temperature and providing a good space for items.
- It is featured with 9 hours of Cooling Retention that can retain coolness after the power cut-offs.
- This product contains a Stabilizer Free option, so, it doesn’t need any external stabilizer.
- It has a Jumbo Bottle Rack to store 2 liters bottle with ease.
Warranty – this product comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 5 years on the compressor
11. Samsung 192 L 4-star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerators
As you all know Samsung is a trustworthy brand in India due to its good quality products available at reasonable prices. This is a similar model like the above mentioned LG single door fridge. However, this model of Samsung is one of the best refrigerators under 20,000.
This is a direct cool model that requires manual defrosting in case of excess ice formation. The design of this refrigerator is catchy with its silver touch, as a result, that flourishes the looks of the kitchen. The capacity of this fridge is 192 liters that is suitable for a small family of around 2 to 3 members.
It has an in-built stabilizer that can handle the power fluctuations of around 130 to 300 volts. The toughened glass in this fridge is so strong that it can handle the weight of around 150 kg. In the matter of energy savings, it rates by only 2 stars as its annual power consumption during a year is above 300 units.
The safe clean back covers all the internals of this refrigerator and makes it safe from the accidental knocks and you can easily clean the back part with a wipe of a cloth.
- It comes with a Lock & Key option that lets you keep your refrigerator secured by any sneaking.
- The Vege box in this refrigerator is quite large that enables you to keep your stock in large quantities.
- It contains View Lamp that provides the bright blue lighting in the fridge, therefore, lets you have a better view of the products.
- The Anti- Bacterial gasket in this model prevents food items from coming in contact with any microorganisms and bacteria.
- This model is designed with a Stylish crown design that is available in various colour variants.
Warranty – the product comes with a warranty of 1 year and 10 years on the product.
12. Godrej 190 Litre Single-Door Refrigerators
The Godrej is an Indian company which is manufacturing good quality products with rational prices. This refrigerator contains all features with all the basic needs of a refrigerator, but, with low smart features.
This refrigerator is small in size that makes it energy efficient. However, it is spacious from inside as it contains a large vegetable tray for storing the vegetables and fruits. As a result, the refrigerator is suitable for a small family with members around 2 to 3 members with a capacity of 190 liters.
It is a direct cool refrigerator that requires manual defrosting and it is rated by 3 stars in terms of energy saving. This system has an in-built stabilizer that doesn’t require any external stabilizer connection and meanwhile, it can handle the power fluctuations of nearly 140 to 260 volts. Godrej provides a very good after-sale service all over India.
The refrigerator contains high quality toughened glass that can handle the weight around 120 kg. In addition, it has the capacity to hold the bottle of around 2.25 liters that enables you to store the large-sized water bottles.
- Large Chiller tray helps in storing large-sized bottles of around 1 liter in the freezer.
- This model contains thick insulation of air, so, it seals the air inside of the product and doubles up the cooling speed.
- The product comes with an in-built stabilizer, therefore, handles the fluctuations of voltage around 140 to 260 volts.
- It also includes the wired shelf that makes it durable.
- The Anti-Bacterial gasket prevents it from any kind of germs and bacteria from spoiling the food items.
Warranty – the product comes with warranty of 1 year and 10 years for the compressor.
Buying Guide for Best Refrigerators in India
The question that popup in your mind while purchasing the refrigerator is ‘What type of refrigerator should I buy’. But due to a lot of categories in the market, anyone can get confused and take the wrong decision. So, stay tuned and you will get all the answers down here in this buying guide that reveals the useful features and the efficiency of the refrigerators.
Types of Refrigerators
Single door refrigerators
It goes with the name as these refrigerators have only one single door and these work on direct cooling technology. Moreover, the freezer section doesn’t contain any separate doors. These are the most commonly used refrigerators in India because of their cheaper rates and suitable capacity. These are available to the capacity of nearly 300 liters not more than this.
The advantage of these refrigerators is: there are many energy-efficient models as compared to others and are suitable for small family and bachelors. The drawback of this type of fridges is that they are direct cooling appliances and have the problem of frosting as they need manual to defrost frequently. In short, the freezer section of this model is not that much big that it can store some meat-like foods for a week.
The small families like couples bachelors and a family of 2 to 3 members can go with this only if they don’t take meat regularly and if they have a low budget.
Double door refrigerators
As the name suggests, this type of refrigerators have two separate doors; one for the regular fridge and another for the freezer section. These refrigerators come with a capacity of ranging from 200 to 700 liters.
These are known as frost-free refrigerators as they are featured with the frost-free technology, therefore, it doesn’t require any defrost manually as it has the auto-defrost option. These refrigerators are featured with automatic fans for circulating the cool air inside of the fridge due to which they consume more electricity but the efficiency levels are better.
These are further categorized into two categories::
Going with the name, these refrigerators have a freezer section at the top of the fridge and the regular compartment below it.
Unlike top-mounted refrigerators, the freezer compartment is below the regular section and thus, this makes it convenient as the people use regular sections more than the freezer.
Triple door Refrigerators
As the name implies, this type of refrigerator has 3 doors. The doors are divided for 3 compartments for; freezer, vegetable compartment and regular fridge. On one hand, the top section is for the freezer and on the other hand, the bottom is for the vegetables and fruits leaving the middle part as the regular refrigerator.
The power consumed by these refrigerators is more than single door models. Some of the triple door models come with automatic ice dispenser. Moreover, the three sections of these models don’t let any mixing of air inside the fridge and not form any smell.
Side by Side Refrigerator
These are refrigerators with much more size and capacity. There are two doors in these types of models in which one is a freezer and another is a refrigerator. These models come with a capacity ranging from 500 to 900 liters which, as a result, are suitable for a large family. Above all, these types of refrigerators contain the largest freezer capacity.
Some of the refrigerators contain water dispenser and ice dispenser, so, it doesn’t require you to open the refrigerator to have a glass of chilled water. Due to their gigantic size, they consume more electricity, therefore, you can see this type of refrigerator in hotels and restaurants. If you don’t use the freezer section more so, there is no need to go with this option.
Another important thing you should consider before buying a refrigerator is its capacity. The capacity of the fridge depends on the size and eating habits of a certain family. To clarify, this is the table that will give you a clear view of choosing the capacity.
|Family Size||Fridge Capacity|
|Small family||250 to 300 Liters|
|Medium sized family||250 to 300 Liters|
|Large family||300 to 350 Liters|
Above all, you have gone through the capacity and type of refrigerator and the next thing is to be considered is the size of the fridge. Does your kitchen have enough space to place the type of model that you have opted for?
Before making a purchase make sure that you have a free space more than the dimensions of the refrigerator as while opening the door, it needs some free front space. And talking about the back section it needs around 2 inches of free space to perform smoothly and not get overheated.
This technology is good in the matter of saving electricity. The basic function by this technology is that it works by witching the compressor on and off according to the conditions in the fridge as if the coolness is low then the compressor will perform fully and on the flip side if the coolness is high then it will automatically switch off the compressor that leads to energy saving.
By this feature, the compressor works at different speeds. Moreover, this process can save energy by around 20% to 30%. If you want to save energy and a refrigerator with less noise then there is no better option than this.
Power cuts Handling
This feature of refrigerators helps in retaining coolness in the fridge for around 2 to 7 hours after the power cut off. In addition, this is one of the new technology in refrigerators that helps in maintaining the freshness of food items for a longer period of time.
Type of defrosting
There are two types of defrosting
Direct cooling technology
This technology is mostly available in single door refrigerators that are loaded with direct cooling technology which further, continuously generates coolness by using natural convection process. Meanwhile, this uses natural air circulation to maintain the temperature in the fridge. This doesn’t allow you to control the temperature division inside, therefore, leads to the formation of ice and needs to be defrosted frequently.
These types of refrigerators consume less energy and charge low maintenance costs. So, if you want a small-sized refrigerator with a limited budget then this is the right choice.
Frost free technology
In this type of refrigerators, there is an in-built auto-defrost function that automatically defrosts all the ice periodically and doesn’t require any manual defrost, unlike direct cooling technology. The electric fans of these models equally distribute the cool air around the fridge. This feature is available in the double door, side by side and triple door refrigerators.
It consumes more electricity than the other technology but in the matter of life span, these are better. It is best suited for the families that require much usage of the fridge.
The energy efficiency of a refrigerator is based on the energy consumption of the appliance. The Bureau of energy efficiency rates the efficiency of the refrigerators as it is a government certified agency. Moreover, the ratings are given in the form of stars with 5 stars ratings.
The energy-efficient refrigerators require much more investment with low maintenance. The refrigerators with 5 stars ratings are expensive but they provide a lot of energy savings on a long term basis and considered as economical appliances.
In this technological world, one of the trending feature is about the conversion. This feature can convert the freezer into a regular fridge according to the requirement, therefore, enhances the storage capacity of the refrigerator.
Today’s world is dealing with the pollution problem which causes global warming, and because of this serious issue manufacturers are producing environment-friendly products. Certainly, most of the refrigerators use CFC which is not environment friendly and causes damage to the ozone layer. Now some brands use its alternative like R600 & R-134 in the refrigerator.
Now you are full of knowledge about the features and types of refrigerators. After all, we understand that you have to invest your hard-earned money in this essential appliance so you must have proper knowledge about the appliance.
As single door refrigerators are good for a small family but nowadays more people prefer a double door refrigerator with lots of new features and high storage capacity. If you don’t have any budget issues then you can go for double door refrigerators.
In the matter of energy efficiency, you should opt for refrigerators with high BEE ratings. However, these refrigerators are expensive but they prove to be economical in the long term duration by reducing electricity bills. Check out our other products like washing machines, water purifiers, air conditioners, chimneys for kitchen essentials, and home essentials.
So, we hope that this article cleared your confusion and narrow down your search for the refrigerator. If you have any queries then you can ask directly in the comment section and we will solve your queries.