In this trending world, everyone is being dynamic and evolving themselves according to the trends, so why leave the kitchen behind? On average, about 30% of Indian families have a modular kitchen which includes lots of modern kitchen appliances. So, let’s give a look at the best kitchen chimney in India.
As you know that without chimneys a modular kitchen is not worth being called a modular kitchen. The kitchen chimney has just replaced the exhaust fan as It can easily draw out smoke but also absorb grease and oil while cooking which helps in maintaining the hygiene and elegancy of your modular kitchen.
In the Indian market, there are lots of variations of chimneys. A lot of companies provide huge varieties of kitchen chimneys in color, features, quality, and reasonable rates. As each brand guarantees that their product is the best and you should go for it.
So, in this condition, it becomes quite difficult and even time consuming for a person to take the right decision as some of them are not aware of the latest technology or features, and many buyers cannot judge the best product which will be suitable for their kitchen.
There is no need to worry, this article is for you as we have gone through research in the Indian market and selected Top 10 Best Kitchen Chimney in India 2020.
Nowadays, these kitchen chimneys are so popular that you must check this out as we have mentioned all the information from tip to toe, with their features and warranty terms.
Moreover, we have also shared good knowledge in detail with our Buyer’s Guide in which you can filter out your choice and go with the best one according to your suitability.
Best Kitchen Chimney in India of 2021
1. Elica 90cm Auto Clean Chimney – WD HAC Touch BF 90
There is no doubt in placing this kitchen chimney in the first place because of its performance by covering its charming design and convenience. It is a wall-mounted chimney that is best suitable for a 3 to 4 burner gas stove.
This kitchen chimney belongs to an Italian brand which is one of the famous brands for kitchen appliances in the world. This company designs all of its products while ensuring safety and energy-efficient performance.
This model has 2 LED lamps which make cooking more easily without any issues of light. Heat Auto Clean technology eases the work of cleaning by automatically eliminating oil particles and sticky grease with its heating element and collecting it in oil containers which are just placed below the chimney.
- Elica WD HAC TOUCH BF 90 Kitchen Chimney has an attractive design which will upgrade the vibe of your kitchen
- This chimney accompanies a suction limit of 1200 cubic meters per hour, which makes it low noise and energy-efficient, which helps in maintaining the hygiene of your kitchen.
- A stainless baffle filter rendered in this boosts the utility by eliminating greasy particles that make your kitchen oil and smoke-free.
- This kitchen chimney requires only 180 power watts to work which makes it energy efficient.
- It comes with a top-class touch control which gives easy access to all its control with smooth functioning without any difficulty.
Warranty – It comes with 5 years warranty on Motor and 1 year on comprehensive from the date of purchase.
2. Faber 60 cm 1500 m³/h Heat Auto Clean Chimney
Faber is a well-known brand for its kitchen appliances all over the world. The kitchen chimneys of Faber are especially known for their suction power. This chimney by Faber ranks amongst the best kitchen chimney as it has all the features to hold at this place.
The model has triple-layer baffle filters as these filters are specially designed for deep frying and sauté recipes which are probably the best for Indian cooking.
Faber Auto Clean kitchen chimney comes with the high suction power of 1500m3/h, which will enhance your process of cooking much easy and comfortable. Moreover, with touch technology it can ease your task; with just one touch you can maintain the cleanliness of your kitchen.
The design of the chimney looks classy which will obviously increase the standard of your kitchen. This kitchen chimney includes a high power suction motor which requires around 230 to 250 volts.
- It has a high suction motor which helps in maintaining the cleanliness with much lesser noise.
- Heat Auto Clean feature of this chimney ensures in getting out oil and grease particles. It protects the suction motor by auto-cleaning of the oil particles which are stored in the oil container.
- It comes with stainless steel 3 layer baffle filters that clean up the chimney and make the chimney more durable.
- This product has 2 LED lamps which make the cooking process more convenient and fast.
- The touch feature of this model makes the work more comfortable as you gain all the access in one touch.
Warranty – This product has a manufacturer’s warranty of 1 year and 5 years for the motor.
3. Eurodomo 90cm 1200m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
If the topic is about the best kitchen appliances, then how can Eurodomo Company be at the back? This company is a European brand that makes the finest kitchen products according to their needs and performance at reasonable rates. This brand has been serving for the past 15 years and now, it is one of the leading companies in the matter of kitchen appliances.
One of the most essential features of this model is, its charming aesthetics with a black finish tempered glass which raises the standard of your kitchen.
This wall-mounted model is suitable for a gas stove of around 4 to 5 burners. This kitchen chimney has a power capacity of 1200m3 per hour by which your cooking becomes much relevant and smoke-free.
- The high-quality Baffle Filters help in cleaning out the oil particles and the other food residue to provide good sanitation.
- The touch control system makes it very easy to handle the operations within one touch.
- The suction capacity of this product helps in maintaining the aroma of the dish by allowing smoke and dust free cooking.
- It comes with 2 LED lamps that light up your cooking area and provides you a much better experience of cooking.
- The Auto Clean technology of this model can itself remove the food residue and oil particles by generating some heat that gets stored in the oil collector.
Warranty – It comes with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 5 years on motor.
4. Elica Deep Silent Chimney with EDS3 Technology
As mentioned above Elica is one of the famous brands, so here it comes again with a whole new EDS3 technology that performs nearly silent suction without annoying nearby surroundings as it consists of sound filtering pads that help in the reduction of noise.
And with this technology, your kitchen becomes more peaceful while using the chimney, as this tool reduces the sound level up to 20 decibels.
This kitchen chimney comes up with two variations, the one is touch control with black color and the other is the push-button system in silver shade. This chimney introduced the new feature of 360-degree suction from all the sides of the cooking area making your cooking more cozy and peaceful.
- This comes up with the tornadic suction capacity of 1010m3 per hour which makes it much more power than other chimneys as going with the name, the tornadic technology boosts up the suction capacity.
- It carries a deep silence mechanism with EDS3 technology that helps in the lessening of sound by absorbing it on the filtering pads.
- The model has 360-degree suction technology which easily takes in fume and oil particles from all the sides of the cooking area keeping your kitchen clean.
- It consists of 2 LED lamps that will provide you good efficiency and ease while cooking.
- It also comes up with round baffle filters which automatically cleans up the oil and grease material and shifts it to the oil container that is very easy to clean.
Warranty – It comes with a warranty of 1 Year on PCB and 5 Years on Rotor, Motor & Baffle Filters.
5. Hindware Nevio 90- Auto Clean Chimney
Hindware is a well-known brand in India from electronics to kitchen appliances for many years. This company has changed the life of housewives to a great extent providing good and convenient products.
Here it comes up with this whole new model named Nevio that is some kind of extraordinary model with a flawless smart technology that enhances its performance to a great level.
This chimney has a powerful suction motor with a capacity of 1200m3 per hour and in addition to this, it has a strong metallic blower which offers you the best performance with energy efficiency and longer life.
The size and suction capacity of this kitchen chimney make it suitable for 3 to 4 burner gas stoves. The premium stainless steel finish of this product enhances its style and makes it adjustable for any kind of kitchen.
- This chimney comes up with the feather touch technology that makes your cooking comfortable and easy.
- It has two LED lamps that make the cooking procedure easy and convenient.
- This comes up with thermal auto clean technology which adds on ease in cooking.
- Nevio 90 throws all the harmful gases out of your kitchen, making it more hygienic.
- The power suction of the chimney makes it more energy-efficient while consuming less electricity.
Warranty – It has a warranty of 1 year on the product and 5 years on motor.
6. Seavy 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
Seavy is one of the reliable companies if we talk about quality and smooth performance. This model comes up with the entire advanced feature that fills your cooking experience with ease and comfort.
The company has made a huge evolution in the market by its cutting edge design that adds aesthetics to your kitchen decor. The baffle filter in this chimney is mainly designed for the kitchen which is so busy or for long cooking durations.
It is equipped with a suction motor with a high capacity of 1200m3 per hour that throws out all the smoke quickly and keeps the kitchen smoke free. This is a wall-mounted kitchen chimney with a high suction capacity, which is best for deep frying and grilling.
It is suitable for medium-large kitchen and the gas stove with 2 to 3 burners. The auto-clean system requires cleaning in a period of 6 months. Along with the product, the company also provides an installation kit.
- The chimney is featured with a curved glass black steel finish that makes your kitchen more attractive.
- This model has advanced heat auto technology that helps in removing all the dust particles and food residue in just one touch.
- This product comes with 2 stainless steel baffle filters with large oil containers which enhances the procedure of cleaning the chimney.
- It has 2 round-shaped LED lights that provide good lighting on the countertop for making cooking more convenient.
- Its touch control board provides the best operating experience.
Warranty – This product has a warranty of 1 year and 5 years on the motor.
7. Sunflame Innova 90cm Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
At the point when the organization is Sunflame, then you feel like raising the standards of your kitchen by introducing the Sunflame vibes into your kitchen. This brand is one of the most notable brands in India which has a wide variety of kitchen appliances. From their huge collection of chimneys, this model has gained its position in our rundown due to its flawless functioning and durability.
This model comes up with a stainless steel body that gives a sophisticated touch to your kitchen making it more charming.
The kitchen chimney has a great suction capacity of 1100m3 per hour that does not let any of the smoke to get dissolve in the air surrounding which in turn keeps your kitchen fresh and decent. With baffle filters, you just have to clean it once every 6 months.
- The Innova model has 2 LED lights that provide good quality light that covers up the power of low light while cooking.
- It contains Thermal auto clean technology which helps in getting rid of oil particles and fumes that makes easy cleaning.
- The feather touch control system makes the controlling system much easy and gives the best user experience.
- This model is equipped with stainless steel baffle filters that help in collecting residue particles while maintaining the suction capacity of the motor.
- It features a toughed curved glass that enhances its aesthetics and maintains its durability for a long time.
Warranty – The product contains a warranty for 2 years.
8. Hindware Sabina 60cm Kitchen Chimney
Hindware is a trustworthy brand in India which completes its customer demands and provides the best kind of products at reasonable rates. These big brands have got a huge collection of most advanced kitchen chimneys and Hindware Sabina is one of them, as with time it is becoming more popular by its compact design and great performance.
These are specially designed for small kitchens and are suitable with a 2 to 3 burner gas stove. The product comes up with a black matte finish that adds sparks to your kitchen and raises your kitchen quality.
The kitchen chimney contains a suction motor of 1100m3 capacity which makes it energy efficient and noiseless that will not interrupt the kitchen surroundings.
- With its perfect compact design and curved toughened glass, this chimney adds an attractive look in your kitchen interiors.
- The baffle filters present in this, collect all the residue and oil particles which are collected in the oil container.
- The push-button available in this chimney provides you the ease of control while cooking.
- It has 2 LED lamps which provide you good experience in cooking as you will get the proper light conditions.
- It is featured with a 200-watt motor which ensures the best functioning, less power consumption, and less noise.
Warranty – Hindware offers you 1 years warranty on the product and 5 years on motor.
9. Glen GL 6052 Kitchen Chimney
Glen has been ruling the field of kitchen appliances in the matter of chimneys for 22 years. This is an Irish brand that focuses on electrical goods that could help the people in doing their work. This company comes up with a Glen hood model which is an outstanding model due to its features and performance. This model is suitable for small kitchens and gas stove of 2 to 3 burners.
It consists of a beautiful black color design that helps in enhancing your kitchen decor. The suction capacity of this chimney is 1000m3 per hour which is perfect for 2 gas stove burners as they can go on with deep-fry without any inconvenience.
Its motor throws out all the food residue and makes your kitchen more hygienic. The tough glass in this model makes it durable with a long-lasting life.
- It has baffle filters with good airflow which works efficiently and is much easy to clean.
- This is featured with copper Italian motor that is fitted with a thermal overload protector that will automatically switch off in case of overheats.
- The product comes up with a push-button system that enhances your operating of the chimney in just one push.
- The 2 LED lights present in this model provide excellent experience while cooking.
- Its dynamic design helps in maintaining the airflow and shifting the food reside and fumes in oil collector.
Warranty – This Company offers you a lifetime warranty
10. KAFF 60cm Auto Clean Kitchen Chimney
This company is also in the race of providing good quality chimneys in India. Kaff has started its business nearly about 22 years ago with importing of chimneys from European nations.
This chimney model is a wall-mounted chimney with a cool design that will add stars to the interiors of your kitchen. The suction capacity of this model is 1150m3 that removes oil droplets, fumes, and smoke from the cooking area or the countertop.
This is perfect for a 2 to 3 burner gas stove as it is designed for light cooking. It can easily maintain the indoor air quality of small kitchens. The curved glass touch not only ensures durability but also safety while operating around it which makes it the best chimney for small kitchens. It is a dry heat auto clean chimney that enhances in removing the dust and oil residue from the chimney making it more convenient.
- It consists of 2 baffle filters that enrich its filtering quality by trapping all the fumes and dust particles that are produced during the cooking procedure.
- The model is featured with 2 LED lamps that brighten up the cooking area, raising the standard of cooking experience.
- The powerful suction motor helps in maintaining the odor and air quality of the surroundings.
- The chimney has push buttons that make the control system more convenient with just one push.
- The dry heat auto technology maintains the cleanliness of the chimney by removing all the oil and food residue particles.
Warranty – This product has 2 years warranty on product and 7 years on motor
11. Faber 60 Cm Tratto Plus Kitchen Chimney
This is the ultimate brand which is very famous for providing high-quality kitchen goods. This brand’s chimneys are especially known for their extraordinary suction technology.
This model comes up with classy black curved glass that enhances the glow of your kitchen to a certain level. It is perfect for Indian kitchens that see a ton of overwhelming oil-based cooking.
The triple layer baffle filters catch the oil particles and fumes which maintains the life of the suction motor to perform as new. This is suitable for a 3 to 4 burner gas stove as it is a wall-mounted chimney. The suction power of this motor is 1000m3 per hour but the motor has got more efficiency. The baffle filters require cleaning every 6 months.
- This features 3 layer baffle filters that help in trapping all the oil and residue particles while cooking.
- It has a powerful motor that gives high suction capability with less noise and energy efficiency. The leftover is smoke is expelled through a duct pipe.
- The product consists of 2 LED lights that give you the perfect amount of light to make your cooking experience better.
- It comes with three-speed pushbuttons with a separate light button which is very easy to operate.
- This is one of the best chimney if talking about the noise level.
Warranty – It offers you a warranty of 1 year on the product and 12 years on motor.
12. Prestige 90cm Wall Mounted Kitchen Chimney
For many decades this company has been winning the trust of Indian people from their cookware to their equipment. As you know this brand is most famous for its pressure cookers, but along with pressure cookers they are in the rundown of kitchen appliances due to smooth performance and durability. Prestige 90cm is a wall-mounted chimney that comes up with a high-quality canopy glass that gives it an elegant look with heat resistant features.
It comes with a turbo suction motor with a capacity of 1000m3 per hour that always keeps the kitchen fresh. This model is suitable for 3 to 4 gas burner stoves with its long-lasting performance.
It consists of a timer feature function that enables you to adjust time and the kitchen chimney gets switched off according to the adjusted time which helps in saving energy.
The body of this chimney is made up of stainless steel for covering the suction pipe and motor which adds stars to your kitchen in the matter of looks.
- This model contains baffle filters that help in trapping residue food particles along with oil particles and throws out all the smoke.
- The chimney has a turbo suction motor that helps in releasing all the smoke and odor making your kitchen odorless.
- It has 2 LED lamps that can be used to add brightness to the cooking area.
- The appliance comes with forefront push-button control along with a digital display panel.
- It is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel that increases the standards of your kitchen.
Warranty – The warranty of this product is for 2 years
Best Kitchen Chimney in India 2021 (Buying Guide)
This is the most widely used type and seen worldwide with the mainstream in Indian kitchens. The chimney is fitted against the wall and over the stove. They come in various styles and models to look incredible and furthermore draw in the clients. These chimneys need channels to discharge the smoke to the outside.
Island Chimney can be fixed to the roof and hand precisely over the stove. It needs to be hanged precisely on the top and appropriate for slab cooking ranges in western style designs. This type is utilized when the stove isn’t inclining toward the wall and is situated in the middle of the kitchen. Most homes in India don’t have this sort of kitchen layout in the center
Worked in Chimney stays hid behind or under cupboards and mix with the stylistic theme of the kitchen. This kind of chimney is incorporated inside the top kitchen furniture against the wall. This is the most in vogue arrangement and a decent space saver that raises the class of the kitchen.
As these chimneys are not appropriate according to the Indian kitchen designs but the most advanced feature of these chimneys is, these are flexible chimneys that can be shifted over the stove when in use and withdrawn back when not in use with just one control button.
The Baffle filters are generally fabricated utilizing stainless steel, aluminum, or gentle steel. The majority of the Indian best kitchen chimneys have baffle filters. As the oil and grease content can’t alter the direction rapidly, they wind up gathering on the bent metal cutting edges and afterward drain into the channel tray. The design includes the boards on the filters to have various bends that permit the smoke to escape freely. It needs cleaning every 3 months.
These filters have different layers of aluminum or treated steelwork filters to trap the strong particles while permitting the smoke to get out. As the air goes through this channel, the oil particles and grease gets trapped in the pores. This gathering of the oil content influences the functioning of this filter by stopping up the mesh. It should be cleaned following 8 to 10 days.
Charcoal channels are also called carbon filters. It accompanies of charcoal granules that discourage scent from the smoke. Comprised of charcoal, you can utilize this carbon channel in both duct and ductless chimneys. Charcoal channels are not washable which you can change for every 3-6 months relying upon the power of cooking.
Overall, Baffle filters are best for the Indian kitchen chimney as these filters can hold on Indian cooking style. It doesn’t matter if your kitchen is traditional or modular; this filter fits best for the Indian culture of cooking involving heavy frying and all. These filters don’t require much maintenance and are easy to clean.
In today’s era technology comes first in the matter of any gadget and ultimately when it comes to chimneys so why not choose the best technology.
At the point when the cooking air goes through it, the oil collector present in it will gather a large portion of the grease and oil. Chimney upheld with this innovation has a coil inside which gets warmed while working and changes over the solid particles into the liquid.
The oil adheres to the baffle filter that may even drip into the oil container and the chimney gets cleaned automatically. This chimney is perfect for overwhelming usage kitchens and for individuals who don’t possess a lot of time for cleaning work.
These are ideal for individuals who don’t have a lot of cooking as the cleaning will be less and easy. Cleaning them requires more patience and duration. Nonetheless, they keep going long and function smoothly if they are properly kept up. These ought to be cleaned in a time gap of 2 to 3 weeks.
These are specially intended for the kitchen where there is no space for ventilation. Ductless or decreasing chimneys work utilizing a motor and a fan or blower and have charcoal and different filters that devour the oil, heat and smoke particles and send the filtered air directly once again into the kitchen.
A ducted chimney gathers the particles of smoke and oils from the kitchen and way them out through a pipe. The ducting chimney utilizes the wirework and astounds channels. These types of kitchen chimneys are best which keeps the kitchen odor free.
This point may confuse you, as you get perplexed with the decision of choosing the suction capacity of the motor that is suitable for your kitchen. The point is you should always go with the product which is suitable for you not like most people make a mistake like; this motor has a high suction capacity, so I should go with this. You have to select the power capacity according to the volume and size of your kitchen.
Design of Kitchen Chimney
This is one of the traditional designs of kitchen chimney that are still available in the market and used widely by considering it as one of the best. As these are much more energy-efficient as compared to others, so if you are concerned about saving energy then this is the best option you have.
Straight Line Chimney
Most of the Indian kitchens are compact that makes them a kitchen with limited space; so for those types of kitchens, straight-line chimneys are the best option. These don’t require much space and can be fitted into the kitchen giving a good look. They function smoothly as the wall-mounted chimney. These kitchen chimneys also have LED lights to feature to make the cooking experience much better.
Curved Glass Chimney
The curved glass gives extra suction force and inclusion which is valuable while deep frying or sauté. Curved glass kitchen chimney produces less noise as they have separate outside and indoor units which makes them best for both small and huge kitchen spaces.
Angular chimneys are ideal for Indian style of cooking as it is master in removing smoke and oil. It’s in trend and rich in looks that can fit well into any kitchen insides and spaces. These chimneys have amazing suction capacity with high proficiency.
Box type Chimney
They likewise give visual intrigue to your kitchen space. The steel and glass things utilized for making these chimneys are of high quality. The surface of these chimneys is dust resistant, so you don’t need to stress over cleaning routinely.
The most ideal approach to settle on chimney size is to pick the best chimney that is of precise or more noteworthy size than your stove or hob size with the goal that it can suck up the smoke better. Also, check whether the chimney you have arranged is fitting the size of the kitchen or not. Medium-sized chimneys are considered one of the best kitchen chimney.
In India, you get two size variations that are 60cm & 90cm. If you have 2 to 4 burners then you can go with 60cm chimney and on the flip side if you have 3 to 5 burner gas stove then you should opt-in for 3 to 5 burner gas stove.
Cleaning and maintenance
Cleaning and maintenance of any best chimney is the most significant thing that everybody must do to improve the exhibition and to increase life span. Maintenance is typically based on the filter of the chimney models required, or better go for auto clean chimneys. Nowadays, you get chimneys with removable filters and auto cleaning offices which makes the activity of cleaning the filters simple.
Warranty of Chimneys
One should consistently take note of the guarantee particulars of the best chimney you are getting. Most of the individuals do pull in for marked models as they give an uncommon performance and furthermore expand the life expectancy of the best kitchen chimney.
Many companies offer a warranty of 1 year but the warranty period varies from brand to brand and you can get your chimney repaired under the warranty duration. So, before purchasing always check out the warranty terms and conditions.
Services after Sale
The services provided by the companies after-sale are totally dependent on the company as some of the companies provide a free installation kit and on the flip side, some of the companies charge extra for an installation kit. You can possibly check it out in our links.
Now, we hope that by going through our Best Kitchen Chimney in India article you have a good clear vision so that you can get your best kitchen chimney model according to your needs and suitability.
All the brands that we have mentioned above are well-known brands in India, that’s why you should check out. For your convenience, we have attached links so that you can get more knowledge and choose wisely. You can check out our other articles; washing machines, microwaves, water purifiers, air conditioners, and others.